todays human geo class

today in human geo class we didn't do very much. we went over the test and answered any questions that anyone had. Also in class we talked about the extra credit. I already did the essay in my last blog and I talked to my mom about the money part but she wouldn't let me because I don't have my own  credit card. mr schick told us that our class had the most people that have donated money. the down side of this is the its only five people out of about twenty something. in the past years mr shock said that there were way more. after we went over the quiz we kind of just had a chill class and talked to our friends which was nice to take a break.

Comments

  1. Four classes this week, but only one blog from you. Missed opportunities, Quinn...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog