The Second Day at JC

Today was the second day of school. We had our first Spanish class today! It was fun, and I learned a lot already. The only bad thing was that we got some homework, but it wasn't too hard. In advisory today we had a mini breakfast go toast with butter and jelly. Last period today was Human Geography. I look forward to this class because its always fun and a bunch of my friends are in this class. Today we had to turn in our blogs from last night. Some people had trouble submitting it so everyone helped each other! After all the blogs were submitted, we went over the syllabus. The syllabus basically stated all of the rules and expectations for Human Geography. It was last period so I was ready to go to practice! We went to our locker room, changed and got some food. The varsity soccer team had a game against Concordia Prep. My friend Philip is on that soccer team so it was nice to see him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog