My First Day at John Carroll

Today was my first full day as a freshman at John Carroll. Although I'm sad that summer is over, I am  excited, and ready to start a new year at a new school. My first class today was Biology with Mrs. Deroba. In this class, we went over what we are going to learn this year, and so far it seems interesting. After Biology, the next class was Health and Wellness. Mrs. Gauthier is my teacher and I really like her. I think this class will be easy for me because I like to learn about our bodies and our health. This class could also help me because I want to be a physical therapist when I grow up. Then, it was time for advisory. My advisor is Mrs. Howe, she is also the varsity soccer coach! Then we had Algebra; my teacher is Mr. McIntyre. I think I will succeed in this class because he is very helpful and explains everything clearly. After Algebra, it was time for lunch! Intro to Bible was after lunch. This class will be fun because there are a bunch of my friends in it! Then it was time for Human Geography! I am excited for this class because so far it seems fun and I have heard good things about this class with Mr. Schick. Finally, it was English. Mrs. Zurkowski is my English teacher.  I think she is strict but that isn't bad, I'll just have to keep up with my work. At the end of the day I was tired, but I had to go to field hockey practice in the rain which was actually fun. All in, all, to day was a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog